16 July 2012:
- 0700: Post-run Smoothie: (Egg white, spinach, frozen fruit, coconut milk)
- 0945: I-am-hungry-because-all-I-had-for-breakfast-was-a-smoothie Snack: four servings of baby carrots, two string cheese sticks. Can of Diet Pepsi (note to self: drink more water).
- 1300: Lunch: Chicken breast and some asparagus. Two glasses of water (yay!). Didn’t mean to eat so little. Just in a rush, and didn’t want to eat tonight’s dinner for lunch.
- 1500: I-am-bored-at-work-and-terrified-of-CrossFit snack: Three string cheese sticks (need to buy more carrots).
- 1930: Dinner: Jaime’s Paleo Ribs (nummy), Spinach salad with tomatoes, onion, cucumber, Homemade Sweet Potato Fries (olive oil, kosher salt, garlic pepper, minced garlic, dash of cinnamon).
17 July 2012:
- 0630: I-woke-up-early-enough-to-make Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, bacon, and a nummy smoothie (Spinach, Kale, Coconut Milk, Egg White, Banana, Frozen Mango, Blueberry, Rasberry).
- 1300: I-didn-throroughly-prepare-for-lunch-today-and-my-legs-were-shaking Lunch: Chicken breast. Large Primal Pac (www.primalpacs.com).
- 1830: Post-CrossFit-WOD-Quick-Primal-Blueprint Dinner: Chicken and artichoke… thing. Creamed Kale (no heavy cream on hand, so we used coconut milk… and it was awesome).
18 July 2012:
- 0845: We-didn’t-get-up-early-and-now-I-have-to-buy-from-the-food-truck Breakfast: Veggie Omelet with portugese sausage.
- 1230: Leftover Lunch: The chicken and artichoke…thing from last night. Still good.
- 2030: I-can’t-believe-this-is-Paleo Dinner: Fish tacos with guacamole. Tortillas made from egg whites and coconut flour. One of the best meals PERIOD I have had in a long time.
19 July 2012:
- 0645: I-am-late-for-my-meeting-with-my-boss Breakfast: Smoothie (Egg white, frozen fruit, coconut milk, canned spinach… which is not recommended)
- 1830: Hungry-because-I-ran-5-miles-and-didn’t-have-time-for-lunch Dinner: Teddy’s Bigger Burgers (so delicious… clearly a cheat meal). I had the Kailua Style Burger. You should try it.
20 July 2012:
- 0830: I-didn’t-prepare-properly Breakfast: Cobb Salad
- 1245: Just Lunch: Fish from fish taco night dipped in guacamole. Still awesome. Three string cheese sticks. Trail mix.
- 2030: Quick Dinner: Chicken breast, leftover ribs, Sweet Potato Chips with Guacamole.